CITY OF GEORGETOWN
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 7:00 pm 382 Main St.
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF AGENDA ITEMS:
READING AND APPROVAL OF MINUTES from May 6, 2014, meeting
AGENDA ITEMS OF CITY OPERATIONS AND NEW BUSINESS:
- Budget Hearing to ReOpen FY 2013-2014 Budget in the Water Fund to fix water pressure reducers, etc.
- Wastewater Project Update from Keller Associates & Drinking Water Grant
- Mowing City Park Bids
- Twin Creek Days – Marty Nate
- Cleaning & Inspection of Water Tanks
OFFICE BUSINESS: Delinquent water and sewer accounts
SIGNING OF CHECKS AND VOUCHERS FOR MAY’S BILLS
- Regular Council 7:00 pm – Tuesday, July 1, 2014, Georgetown City Building – 382 Main St. Questions concerning items appearing on this Agenda or requests for accommodation of special needs to participate in the meeting should be addressed to the Office of the City Clerk or call 208-847-2120.